GRAVY REOPENING SAFETY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
CUSTOMER TAKEOUT SAFETY PROTOCOL
- All orders and payments shall be submitted in advance via our automated ordering system accessed at our website gravyrestaurant.com
- All orders will be picked up at our pickup window at a designated time.
- All orders will be expedited with a no-contact hands-off system at our pick-up window.
- Customers are requested to practice strict social distancing when picking up their orders.
- Customers are requested and encouraged to please wear facemasks while waiting for and picking up their orders.
- For the safety of our community we request that customers who are exhibiting signs of sickness or who live with persons exhibiting signs of sickness refrain from patronizing Gravy until they have returned to health.
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
- Following the period the restaurant was closed and prior to reopening the entire facility including all surfaces, cooking equipment, refrigeration, prep and food production areas have been thoroughly detail-cleaned and sanitized.
- New stringent daily cleaning and sanitizing policies and procedures have been implemented and will be strictly enforced.
- All pre-packaged TO-GO food containers will be assembled in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Our pickup window will be sanitized between each customer transaction.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for customers at pick-up window.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All employees who are or exhibit signs of being sick will not be allowed to work.
- All employees will under go a pre work screening to determine their current health condition. Any signs of sickness will result in the employee being sent home and asked to follow current CDC guidelines to self-isolate for seven days from the onset of symptoms and must be symptom free for three days without medication before returning to work.
- While at work employees will be required to wear a protective facemask. All masks shall be kept clean or replaced with new masks as deemed necessary.
- All employees will practice frequent hand washing and sanitizing procedures and have been given clear instruction to avoid touching their face.
- Employee social distancing practices have been implemented to the greatest extent possible.
- Staff will not exceed eight persons at any given time.
- Employees interacting with customers will sanitize hands between each customer interaction.